![]()
I'm an alien
HEAD
SHOULDERS
KNEES
TOES
And I tell myself to keep holding on.
Monday, April 02, 2007
These days,it had really been a tormenting ride on the roller coaster. Things come,pass by,and go. Just like that. And furthermore, when I looked into the papers today. It just had to,just there and then. I don't know how,I don't know why Even though it's been gone long ago, but it still exists in me. I'm on her Dil's tablet. I shall blog laterr. edit/ I realised it a LONG time ago I'm very sorry. Aww,man I LOVE YOU PEOPLE I REALLY DO. I'm so,not in the mood. And ustaz,thank you for always being there REALLY, thank you so much Because, somehow or rather, You're the only person I could turn to When things fall apart I myself dont know whyI'm so transparent with you From a public's point of view: You are a religious figure, I shouldn't tell all these things But,you You're so different. May Alah bless you always. AMIN. edit/ And for being such a nice person,yes,God bless. I never thought I would be THIS honest to ustaz. Well, let's put it this way: I never thought I would tell him my personal stuff Relationships etc. I mean WHOAH! He's a religious figure And he's my teacher So after talking to him, I felt quite relieved At least I know, he gives GOOD instructions La taghdab. Yes,I remember that and forever will be. So we were discussing about me,yes,me. And how things are blahblahblah. And how honest I should be with him. And how much trust I have in him:/ AND HE THINKS I DONT TRUST HIM OKAYY But that's not the thing lar It's just that,I don't want you to get shocked Because if you happen to read this blog, READ: blog,not this post.he already read this post cos I copy+paste Then you will have a HEART ATTACK Because I'm not that person who smiles all the while in class The person who always manages to answer you. The person whom you thought I was. I just,dont want you to get involved. Knowing that you're there to turn to is GREAT already And btw, you future wife very pretty horrr:D I SHALL DIG SOME TIME THIS WEEKENDS TO BLOG I feel so deprived okayyyyyyyyyy WAH LAU. And now,I'm high because I ___________. OF COURSE, who wouldn't? |
